In this week’s episode, I’m joined by a Risely one-on-one coaching program graduate, Timo Stosius!
Timo is 27 years old and has been living with type one diabetes for 15 years. He's a designer and super successful entrepreneur from Germany and co-founded Sdui, an education tech startup that builds operating systems for digital and modern education.
In this convo, we talk about…
- How Timo went from a 7.4 A1C with 68% time and range to a 6.4 A1C with 90% plus time and range.
- What it was like growing up in Germany with type one diabetes & the care he received.
- What practical life design is and how it was the secret ingredient to his diabetes management
- How mindset rituals became an essential part of his transformation
ANNOUNCEMENT: Our annual community event is BACK!
Together T1D: Celebrating life with Type One Diabetes 🎉
Who: All T1Ds, parents, families, friends, medical professionals
When: November 3rd, 2022 7PM EST
Where: Anywhere + everywhere! This event is virtual
What: A community celebration featuring:
- Community connection & celebration
- Empowerment & transformation
- Inspiration for building YOUR legacy with T1D
- An all-star guest panel (including Bambi Northwood-Blythe, Norma Sue Kenyon, PhD.)
- Introspective activities & resources
- Epic giveaways
- And more!
Together T1D is totally FREE, but you need to register to attend, so save your spot HERE.
Send me a DM to introduce yourself with any feedback, questions, or suggestions on topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes.
Disclaimer: Nothing you hear on the Reclaim your Rise podcast should be a substitute for personalized professional medical advice. Please always consult your physician or other medical professional before making any changes to your diet, insulin dosages, or healthcare plan.