Today on the show, we have a special Q&A with Risely Coach and T1D of 17 years, Brooke Cassoff! Brooke is a national board-certified health coach and avid international traveler, runner, and educator. We’re answering five juicy listener questions on the topic of lowering your A1C!
- (17:57) How do you compensate for rebound highs when your pump shuts off when it sees a low blood sugar?
- (23:36) How do you actually get an A1C that’s reflective of your control
- (28:44) How do you overcome hypo fears with the goal of lowering your A1C?
- (38:00) How do you continue to eat the foods you like without your numbers going up?
- (44:14) How do you reduce hovering overnight highs?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if this is an episode format that you liked along with any questions that you have that you’d like for us to answer in future episodes!
Go beyond the basics in our FREE A1C masterclass and learn what has helped hundreds of our clients lower their A1C and transform their everyday life with T1D. Save your seat HERE.
3 things to do now:
- Follow me @lauren_bongiorno and @riselyhealth on Instagram to stay in the loop for when new episodes drop.
- See if you’re eligible for an Omnipod trial, plus find full safety info and terms and conditions at www.omnipod.com/rise
- Register for our FREE A1C masterclass HERE.
Disclaimer: Nothing you hear on the Reclaim your Rise podcast should be a substitute for personalized professional medical advice. Please always consult your physician or other medical professional before making any changes to your diet, insulin dosages, or healthcare plan.